Dedicated Leesburg, Loudoun County and Northern Virginia Criminal Defense Trial Attorney
Thomas J. Robl
- J.D. George Mason University School of Law Arlington, VA 1988
- Excelled in: Trial Advocacy, Professional Ethics, Evidence, Torts
- B.A. Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA 1985
- Major: Political Science
- Concentrations: Biology, Sociology
- Captain of Men’s Swimming Team 1983-1985
- Represented University and team at several Community Events
Thomas J. Robl, Esquire has earned a reputation of being a skilled negotiator, aggressive advocate, and zealous litigator in his 20 year legal career.
With his unique qualifications, and extensive trial experience, Thomas J. Robl has been able to provide his clients with common sense legal advice concerning their legal interests at affordable rates.
He prides himself on his dedication integrity and attention to detail.
He has handled numerous personal injury, medical malpractice, civil cases ranging from wrongful deaths, surgical errors, automobile accidents, slip and falls, birth injuries, and pharmacy errors.
He has been successful in maximizing the value of his clients legal interests in negotiating many six and seven figure settlements.
He has also handled numerous criminal cases from murder, rape, robbery, abduction(kidnapping) , malicious wounding, assault & battery, DWI, Reckless driving, Involuntary manslaughter, possession, of cocaine, possession of marijuana, forgery, bad checks, and computer crimes.
He has been interviewed and had his cases reported on MSNBC, FOX NEWS, The Washington Post, Virginia Lawyers Weekly, The Virginia Verdict Reporter, The Loudoun Times Mirror, and Leesburg Today.
COURT ADMISSIONS IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA
- All General District Courts –Civil Division
- All General District Courts –Criminal Division
- All General District Courts –Traffic Division
- All Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Courts
- All Circuit Courts
- The Virginia Court of Appeals
- The Virginia Supreme Court
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Loudoun County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Arlington County Bar Association